Our Hood / Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our_Hood_ Alliance

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

June Scrubs List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixxies
Lord Yarkan
Trixxies

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:04 am

Top Ten Scrub List by Trixxies ..l.
June Scrubs List Top-10

1 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 DrugDealers GM aka Mucha
June Scrubs List Selfish
So here we are rebuilding our union around the wreckingcrew guild and DD like everyone else joins. Then out of no where DD hopped out of the union no words nothing to anyone. So a day later we finally pmed them asing wtf is going on ? Mucha's response was DD will not come back unless DD is union lead..... excuse me wtf ... first off if you want union lead you don't just leave your fucking union with out saying anything and second you have to earn it. I assure you as for building and maintaining this union he has done sweet shit. But regardless we left if up to majority GM vote and everyone said hell no!! The reason we are not hurt or even trying to get them back is because of many things shady that happened in the past. For example back at the roll back time when we where defending Jangan some guilds including DD waited to the last second to register and when the roll back happened it cancelled thier application to defend jangan. So regardless of that only 3 guilds in our union where able to be there forcing us to work our asses off!! and we held it!! Anyways after fort Gold payout time we started getting harrassed by Mucha. Everyone knows we only pay the gold to ppl that showed up to fort that is how it has and always will be. The only logical fair way. But Akish demanded different. he practically blackmailed us and said he deserved the gold fuck the others guilds ...wtf.. anyways he kept saying i don't care about the gold but give it to him anyways. Long story short to keep akish happy thenutter and myself payed akish out of our own pockets.. something we regret and will never let happen again... Regardless he never payed each member that went he either kept it for himself or just shared with a few ppl. Little more recent was the last fort when we got hotan fort. I spammed union chat do not touch heart keep up the good work stay away heart and every guild and member was controlled and doing a great job. Minus DD.. Well in their guild chat akish was spamming hit the heart we must have fort... akish mucha really?? those are just 2 of the reasons we dont' give a fucking rats ass if you are here or not! How can you expect to lead a fucking union when you never help make strats you never helped ppl with answers to thier questions you never gave input to logos or anything and during our low times all you did was call ppl mfer retards in union chat because things didn't go your way... get real if we wanted to be led by someone that would sell us out like you have proven to do then we would be better off being led by chinaroad. Dont get me wrong i like them but just to much shit happened to trust them.
June Scrubs List Divider_23

2 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 CosaNostra Guild
June Scrubs List I-will-funny-demotivational-poster-1248355827
Not only are they scrubs but fucking assholes also. This one is not going to be funny warning.. These sons of bitches forced us to kick a guild out and sacrafice a friendship to get them back in the union. For them to jump ship and head over to the most selfish guild in the server. The have the fucking gull to say i hope you all come but if it doesn't work out we will be back in this union.. Go fucking fuck your fucking selves. Dont waiste our time even typing to us ingame in chat in the forums. You are not welcome back here even if we are 3 out of 8 guilds. I would rather be in a dead guild dead union dead server then try and make it work with you guys. I hope your new union dies and you are all stuck unionless with a dieing guild. Further more i know some of the members still come to this forum to check it out. If you feel you want to leave that shit guild and shit union feel free to find a guild here but don't expect to come to my guild cause i want nothing of it.

3 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2Nighthawk Guild
June Scrubs List Funny_change
Finally it's safe to say that our guilds drama is over. It only took the deleting of the guild and a few less people and a new name to make our home a friendly home again. Typically we keep our business private but since this affected everyone i only feel it's right to let you in on what happened. The best place for that is obviously on the scrubs list Razz It all started over a respect issue.NH for almost 2 years has tried to make eveyrone in the guild feel included so a new rules emerged - english only in guild chat so that everyone at anytime could jump into a convo.. Well it was going good up until and afk member came back and started playing again. One by one the ppl in that small click started ignoring everyone with no disregard to anyones feelings. Till just recent shit hit the fan.. Leadership roles changed - miscommunications happened - unanswered questions - finally a full blown anarchy then a blown up guild. Hense why WreckingCrew is formed. I feel the drama of sro will one day find it's way back in our guild but for now we are putting precausions and a plan in action so nothing like this happens again Smile

4 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 Prisoners Guild
June Scrubs List Funny-dog-pictures-what-are-you
I know some come here and read this so READ THIS PART VERY CAREFULLY!! I DO NOT HATE YOU GUYS FOR LEAVING OUR GUILD AND NOT BEING WITH US ANYMORE - I DO NOT HATE YOU AT ALL. now with that made very clear you are on this list for going and joining Drugdealers union... give me a fucking break you all say you are friends of mine and most ppl still here but yet you join a union and stay with them after they globalling bashed me and this union. How can you associate with that bullshit. They are globalling shit saying that you aren't our friends and that i'm the reason you left ROFL WE ALL KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE. But maybe you all should step up and tell them to shut the fuck up you want to stay friends then work at it because everyone in this game knows i've always put 110% into our friendships union guild parties and just because i dont' have full control over certain situations doesn't give them a right to fucking slander us. Now it's up to you to decide if this friendship is worth keeping because i'm now drawing a line in the sand. Either smarten them up or pretend i don't exsist because i will not tolerate them making up shit about stuff that happened in nighthawk and you all not correcting them.

5 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 SNAPPA
June Scrubs List Tumblr_kurl2oN9ss1qa2gixo1_400
Listen here snappa just like everyone else you are not safe from the lists and you deserve this spot for sure. Here are the reasons. First of all you where supposed to call me and wake my ass up 30 mins before fort so i would be there.. Fail i was there right when it started and you where late. MR.preach about being ontime for fort so on pooof. Also as much as you and i argue on vent about petty shit you and i get along pretty good and our trust lvl is outstanding but sometimes you drive me CRAZY @!!!!!!!!!! If you are ever on vent with snappa and i you will hear us say WHAT EVER SNAPPA WHAT EVER TALON NONE stop that is our way of saying i dont' agree with you but i'm not going to fight about it. We fight about logo's guild notice fort ideas grind spots alchemy stall network the color of the sky above the artic circle what the best jelly bean flavor is to how we talk to others. Seriously if there is another way of spelling disfunctonal it would be "snappa" by the way snappa it's CAR NOT CAH get it right mfer!

6 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 TerryGod from Kamelott
June Scrubs List 633623754889936126-BOOM
Let me start off by saying you are one fantastic person that i have grown to trust and admire for everything you have done here but missy you have one FEIRCE temper on you lol you would never know that from just talking in union chat with this little firecracker but she can give you a hug to turning around and kicking your ass around the block do not cross this one. Im thinking it is her eastern french canadian temper but trust me do not set a party on her grind spot or try and ks this one she will go off in a new york minute on you. And trust me she has back up cough buscan lol Razz Regardless remember this don't pk union mates it's not nice lol mad or not you have to control that. with that said if anyone ever fucks with you remember i will always have your back no matter what Razz

7 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2VietNukerz
June Scrubs List 6415-84291-trixiejpg-550x
Hello there my friend lol. I'm a little confused last fort you made it 100% clear that i'm a loser with no life for playing this god awful game!! mind you he pmed me in this god awful no life game during our last hotan fort while he was laying on the ground dead from my hands. and infact was the only person i killed to tell me all that! Anyways after him saying all this not even a week later he remakes hof union with avalancha and heaven as lead with his hijacked guild. You must be as confused as me he globals to recruit ppl everyday he bots everyday he goes to fort every fort he is gm of a guild that is union leader...... But no he doesn't play this game... All i wanna say is your one fucked up wanna be. I also find it funny how you think i'm a guild slut because i left heaven 2 years ago?? ive been with the same group of ppl for 4 years have you?? nope they are with me.<-- Recent update. new stuff alert... I don't know what is going on here seriously he goes from hating on me for almost 2 years to actually having normal convo's i mean i can hold a grudge for sure but for some reason i have no real issues talking to him but once globals fly and all chats start you would never know we talk normal in pm's... New chapter on aege the soap opera or as the silkroadturns...

8 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2Exclusive Guild
June Scrubs List Dude-what-the-hell
Pretty funny how you say how loyal you are and that you are in the best union. Then the next thing you know they are not in that union no more globaling how much they hate them to going and not helping them get hotan while they get bandit. Then after many globals saying how much they hate that new heaven union they join them.... Im sorry if you don't like a union why be in it. I know pick me pick me.... they joined because no one else would join them to their union. waiste of space guild you are better picking up bluedragons lol god help them also for being pathetic rejects..

9 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 TotalRedNeck
June Scrubs List Armoredjohndeere
If you know this person well then it comes to no surprise how outrageous he gets at the end of cap with his gear. This mfer feels the need to go above and beyond the bounderies set forth from joymax. He has blown up his gear som sun sos what ever to see what the end resualt will be. But normally it's not really a big deal cause it's the end of the cap the shit will be worthless anyways .Now here is the reason he is here. The cap coes out he gets some decent gear and a nova sword tires for +6 on it failes loses immortal many times so he says fuck it no immoo no problem. Gets it to +5 then goes for 6 should have went right?? wrong... hell no people this is joymax it poofed. He took it pretty good lost half his gear his sword his +10 shield that was 101 lol. and is now currently taking a break we expect him back soon to blow up more shit Smile Update he is now coming back playing mostly on his euro char i believe Smile

10 June Scrubs List Cool_spot_2 Nino aka Daggerx2 from revo
June Scrubs List Funny-dog-pictures-mighty-army
How easy is it to get a steady stone? well apparently the million i have and how many he has wasn't enough to save his 2hand.. Forgetting steady is seriously funny when you do alchemy as mucha s he does. He goes for six gets red stat of 48% reduce. That i'm sorry yes is funny but not enough to make a scrubs list. But what he did next gave him a spot .. During his time online he decided to start his fragps to record what ever he wanted and maybe being still frustrated over is steady ordeal he went to bed forgetting his fraps running.. BOgging his computer down with 300GB of fraps film on his harddrive. ROFL! I feel the pain i once binded my screen shot key to my push to talk button for a week and ended up almost crashing my pc!! regardless you are #10 not i lol:D
Back to top Go down
Trixxies
Lord Yarkan
Trixxies

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:06 am

i know it's early but i'm going to be hella busy the next 2 days and i don't want to forget enjoy. Also again sorry it's a little dark just kinda hard to make a funny list when i'm not feeling things are good right now. Hopefully soon the tide will change and i will get the funny ones out again.
Back to top Go down
juliet2
Mangyang Noob

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:27 am

lol! its the right time Cuz of DD idiot who want power , but they can search it in DD members ass's would be better ^^ they want lead.... JESUS CHRIST ......ROFL ROFL lol! June Scrubs List Idt-th10
Back to top Go down
terrygod
Admin
terrygod

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:30 am

Trixxies it is once again a great scrub list and yes you did make me laugh out loud even at myself xD! You are one hell of lady and it does make my day everytime I read these scrub lists!!! Laughing lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ourhood.forumotion.com
buscan
Admin
buscan

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:37 am

For me I am happy it is early, we all know we gave you enough amo for this month scrublist. Always looking forward to reading this Very Happy and thank you for taking the time to do it

Grats Trixxies
Back to top Go down
Gladiator_RN
Nephthys
Gladiator_RN

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:40 pm

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/silkroadonly
Raven21
Mangyang Noob
Raven21

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Lulz!! I was on vent when Nino showed up and started screaming "My fraps recorded all day!"!! "OMG IT RECORDED 300GB!" I was ROFLING!!
Back to top Go down
TheOracle
Isyutaru
TheOracle

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:21 pm

lol @ nino
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/100797jmt
Zodiac_
Mangyang Noob
Zodiac_

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

<3 #1 and #10
Nino.....see what happens when your a total nub.
Back to top Go down
LickMyNutz
Demon Shaitan
LickMyNutz

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm

my name is nino and i have a +2 set rendeer
Back to top Go down
PsychoM4nt1S
Tiger Girl
PsychoM4nt1S

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Owned @ Nino Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LickMyNutz
Demon Shaitan
LickMyNutz

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 am

i wish i can type paragraphs like u, i have an F in english class
Back to top Go down
TheOracle
Isyutaru
TheOracle

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 am

i got A+ in english OWNED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/100797jmt
LickMyNutz
Demon Shaitan
LickMyNutz

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 am

i have an A in nothing Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

June Scrubs List Vide
PostSubject: Re: June Scrubs List   June Scrubs List Empty

Back to top Go down

June Scrubs List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Hood / Alliance :: Forum & Others :: Top10 scrubs list-