Our Hood / Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our_Hood_ Alliance

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

May Scrubs list.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixxies
Lord Yarkan
Trixxies

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 am

Top Ten Scrub List by Trixxies ..l.
May Scrubs list. Top-10

1 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 Jolice
May Scrubs list. Im-going-home
He made the list simply because he waiste globals on pointeless bullshit for example
[00:10:05] (Global)_Averice_: Angelo4ik_ll WTB Globals
[00:20:39] (Global)_Averice_: antuzo mamalo
[00:21:32] (Global)_Averice_: Angelo4ik_ll wtb globals pm him
[00:22:12] (Global)_Averice_: Antuzo mamalo
[00:25:39] (Global)_Averice_: AnTuzo_R WTT gold for siilk
[00:26:53] (Global)_Averice_: Agenlo4ik_ll wtb STr and Stamina 11D tabs pm
[00:27:08] (Global)_Averice_: LOL OPPS
[00:27:36] (Global)_Averice_: Angelo4ik_ll WTB STR and STAMINA 11D Tabs
Global wars are fun but when i'm bored i normally don't waiste my money putting koreans kids through school with globals like this. He knew he would make this list just for that day of waisted globals. My advise to you is..... start shit don't eat it Smile Regardless if i need back up in globals this mfer is here and willing to start shit with anyone so jaja to you.
May Scrubs list. Incredibles_animbar

2 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 Nighthawk Guild
May Scrubs list. Motivational-posters-funny-131
Everyone has their own personal moments of pmsing or ragging about whatever. But this month was like one long menstrational crap. One guild mate leaves for whatever reason after 3 days comes back then 2 leave for whatever the same day the first person comes back. Then they comes back and then again 1 more leaves while another guild mate gets kicked. It was like rag month for nh. Everyone is back and all seems good again. I guess sometimes we all just need to over react act a fool and get that out of our system. The people in this guild have all been together in this game for many years most in the same guild but also just being friends. Shit was bound to happen - best part is we got over it and move on. all is well. MFers make me go emo sometimes lol when do i get to get mad or bored or what ever and leave for 3 days... never but that is ok i have no problems here:P

3 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2ThreeSome
May Scrubs list. 129143373836080366
best part about wayne is he gives us a wealth of material to use against him. Fort time was just the icing on the cake. We went around raping the ppl that where there and all he could say is i rape your shit guild and union..... Excuse me sir skitzo your the one that is dieing by this shit guild and union your the one that just lost a fort to this shit union.. So if we are shit what does that make you. (shit from shit?) Anyways globals are going to fly i'm sure but sorry to tell ya threesome our union does NOT need fort to stick together we are built on a better foundation then the quicksand for ground you built your union on. peace bitch have fun next fort talking your shit. cause we all know your union will just break apart again in a week like it always does.

4 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 KuZann
May Scrubs list. Funny_guy
Even though we are in seperate unions you seem to find the fine line between enemy and friend. For the most part you ignore your union and guild mates talking shit to us but once in awhile you put your 2 cents in bashing us but it seems only to show you are in that union. I really beleive you want to be apart of this union and who blames you Smile you just need to swallow your pride and get away from them. like the picture says your funny so i kill you last that is for real if i had to choice between killing him over another hof member he would be killed last. he is gm of improved if you didn't know.

5 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 This applies to many
May Scrubs list. Sarcasm
When you are typing in a game and you end your sentence in Razz <-- that normally i would think you are joking but then i read a sentence like this. "u r mfer i hate you scammer mfer :O :/ Razz i read that in a global now is that person retarded serious joking what???? and how do we measure the difference between real emotion or sarcasm like for instance - in guild chat or union i can type hehehe which means funny laughing or LOL meaning more funny or ROFL means holy crap funny or heh <- that means you don't give a fuck and you wish they would stop trying to be funny. Or does it mean i'm just to lazy to type that extra e at the end of heh. I guess it will be for you to decide. Regardless when i see ppl saying i can tell how you are feeling by the way your typing i call bullshit. BULLSHIT <-am i really yelling? ........ hell no...

6 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 small guilds
May Scrubs list. 311342846_7ee1fbcc38
How can being in a dead small guild even be remotely fun???? It is not hard to build a large incharge mfer massive guild with a great amount of ppl that have way different personalities and so on. It takes alot of work from everyone in a large guild to make it work. So to me looking at guilds with like no one in it makes me think they are either A can't get along with ppl and would rather be bored then join a good guild. or B to lazy to build a guild and maintain it. This game is a social game playing it alone is hardly fun.. Who i am to judge really i just don't understand why ppl would play a game to not have fun... anyways my 2 cents

7 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2Hof Union
May Scrubs list. Help-me
Lets face it. They are a walking talking bullshit slinging useless hypocrit union. That is being nice. They talk shit for months saying it's OUR TIME TO SHINE . cause of the forts new time they said we can't take fort we can't do shit now cause it's their time zone.... Please picture a mac truck heading down the highway full speed towards someone and then picture our tags above the truck and hof above the person in the middle of the road... Now you tell me how they should feel. Well regardless they have been really quiet and blow their union up. Now they are all together sorta in with heaven hof avalanch exclusive and some other douchy guilds that are followers probably Honor hispan fenix and a not so bad improved. Regardless we did it they couldnt' handle it blow up rebuilt. Will they take fort this week perhaps but again at least we don't break up and go emo Smile

8 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2ABLEES
May Scrubs list. Funny-pictures-crazy-friend
This mfer has become a really good guildmate and friend of mine but he is not safe from the list because of that. Hello mister Ablees sir jajaja joymax has rejected your vagina for a reason that is why your not getting any nova for now. But once you wash your sand from your V-JJ you will realize joymax might have something specal programmed for your char and you might end up with something worth it so be patient young padawan jaja things will work out better for you i'm sure.

9 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 Trixxies
May Scrubs list. Funny-pictures-friendship-knows-no-colors
This month has been one hell of a month in nighthawk. and i always promised myself i would never let anything online affect me. Well i made the scrubs list for a reason. This game got to me well mostly my guild mates got to me. When you with the same group of people for so many years what they do effects you even if they dont' realize. So for instance if someone goes emo and leaves the guild you take it as a personal attack and wonder what you did wrong. Well i should know better cause everytime someone left i took it personal and flipped my lid. Thank god everyone is back cause now i can stop being emo. Having to write myself into a scrubs list is shitty but it has to happen no one is safe.

10 May Scrubs list. Cool_spot_2 Alchemy
May Scrubs list. Angermanagement128618365801446231
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you joymax and your fucking alchemy i know your scam. it's to make everyone go emo when doing alchemy so they pooof their mfing gear so they have to make new shit then have to buy immo you many making rip off mother fuckers. Now that is out of my system...... Seriously why why why does alchemy have to be such a pain in the ass . str tabs for 1 ...10m fuck who ever started that fad i hope it back fired on your saggy skank ass and you ended up needed str tabs. Anyways for everyone that feels the same as me and you know you all do lets fucking go on strike don't buy immo!!!
Back to top Go down
Trixxies
Lord Yarkan
Trixxies

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am

day early because i'm working saturday. kinda a not so funny list because of alot of shit going on this month or lact of shit anyways enjoy hopefully next months will be more funny.
Back to top Go down
Guest_00

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 am

about alchemy:Hey Mr Love_V_Only nice set at 11d..rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
TheOracle
Isyutaru
TheOracle

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:17 am

nais
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/100797jmt
terrygod
Admin
terrygod

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am

Nice Trixxies Smile maybe not as funny as the other ones, but do like the pictures that go with the list^^.

Also think this list applies to quite a few of us (including me, good thing you already had made your list yesterday) xD.
Back to top Go down
https://ourhood.forumotion.com
buscan
Admin
buscan

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 am

Really nice Trix

always looking forward to this list
Back to top Go down
BlueYme
Captain Ivy
BlueYme

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Nice! That Fvcking nice trixxies Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Ichi
Uruchi

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Congrats trixxies, laughed again xD
Back to top Go down
Gladiator_RN
Nephthys
Gladiator_RN

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm

ahahah nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/silkroadonly
MightyMight
Cerberus
MightyMight

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

NEW TOP 10 Scrubs list is.

#1 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#2 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#3 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#4 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#5 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#6 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#7 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#8 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#9 Tony (Love_V_Only)
#10 Tony (Love_V_Only)

Fucking fag is having PMS x 10
Back to top Go down
Trixxies
Lord Yarkan
Trixxies

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:20 pm

lol ming wait till june Razz
Back to top Go down
MYTHIK
Mangyang Noob
MYTHIK

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: ^^   May Scrubs list. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:37 pm

nice the number 9 ^^

the best it s the
Back to top Go down
MYTHIK
Mangyang Noob
MYTHIK

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:38 pm

[quote="MYTHIK"]nice the number 9 ^^

the best it s the 7 :p ahahahahahahahaah Razz
Back to top Go down
MYTHIK
Mangyang Noob
MYTHIK

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Arrow nice the number 9 ^^ i love it

the best it s the 7 :p ahahahahahahahaah Razz
Back to top Go down
_AIguem_
Mangyang Noob
_AIguem_

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Funny topic^^
alot of laughts... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
juliet2
Mangyang Noob

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:48 am

hahahhahahahha 7 FTW gays for ever Razz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May Scrubs list. Vide
PostSubject: Re: May Scrubs list.   May Scrubs list. Empty

Back to top Go down

May Scrubs list.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Hood / Alliance :: Forum & Others :: Top10 scrubs list-